Computech helps clients maximize the value of their data by providing intelligence to data through our data lifecycle, deep analytics and dashboard display services.
Organizations want to become more data-driven in their decision making and policy formulation. While the infrastructure and production systems that produce vast amounts of data (Big Data) exist, accessing and leveraging the knowledge buried across an enterprise can be challenging due to disparities between data sources and formats. Keeping up with the volume of data that needs analysis is often a daunting task.
- Increased transparency by publishing understandable datasets with complete metadata to users
- Reduced duplication and increased consistency of an organization’s data assets
- The creation of reusable data assets, i.e., data that is not tied to specific applications/software
- Support for faster data analysis
- Data that can be explored, visualized, understood and is useful for decision-makers
Business Analysts and decision-makers cannot initiate an IT project every time they need to access disparate databases, or add a new data source to the data warehouse. This approach is too costly and not responsive enough to the operation’s needs. Instead, Business Analysts need useful ad hoc query access to an organization’s data in an understandable format.
Computech has helped clients with their data management and improved transparency and data intelligence in order to improve decision-making and responsiveness. Computech implements a Data Management Lifecycle for its clients; a comprehensive suite of practices and tools that adapt to an organization’s needs and provide transparency via ad hoc query access to all of an organization’s data, making the data more understandable and accessible.